Please enter the information below, and we will send you an email with a link to log in
Yesterday we sent a note to all annual and monthly B-cycle members that we would be upgrading our credit card readers today.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Please go online and update your credit card information. If you don’t do this, your B-Card and BCycle app will still work to check out a bike, but your credit card will not work at the kiosk to check out a bike on your membership. For assistance with this, just follow these steps:
• Log in to your account using username and password
• Click on the My Profile tab, then click Edit under Credit Card Information
• Re-enter valid credit card information (it can be the same card you used previously, as long as it is not expired).
• Click SAVE and log out.
**Please note, the new credit card system requires that your address matches the billing address for your card exactly. If you get an error when updating your credit card information please double check that your address matches the billing address for that card exactly.2. You will still be able to use your B-Card at the dock without interruption. If you are missing your B-Card, please call us at 402-957-2453 to request a new card – free of charge for a limited time.
Why are we doing this?
• To keep up to date with ongoing credit card processing requirements
What does this mean for you?
1. The Heartland B-cycle system will work for you just as it always has.
2. For a short time, members from other systems will not be able to access their membership in Omaha through reciprocity (B-Connected).
3. Your B-card and BCycle App will continue to work in the other BCycle cities which participate in B-Connected, however, there will be some times where reciprocity in other cities will be temporarily disabled during their upgrades (like this one).
Thank you for your patience as we keep Heartland B-cycle up to date and as secure as possible.